This web site is owned and operated by Mackenzie & Cruickshank. The owners of which are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact use the details below:
Our Contact Details are 1 Greshop Road, Forres, Moray IV36 2GW
Tel no: 01309 696940
Acceptance of Terms
Limitation of Liability
Mackenzie & Cruickshank will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Mackenzie & Cruickshank it’s employees or agents
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Events at Mackenzie & Cruickshank
• Late arrivals to timed events, activities or workshops may be refused entry.
• Tickets can only be purchased online via our website and can not be purchased on the day in store. Ticket sales will close at 5pm the day before the event.
• M&C Garden Centre operates a policy of no refunds or cancellations, except for extenuating circumstances and with management approval.
• Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant event, activity or workshop.
• M&C Garden Centre may request to see further identification at the point of entry.
• M&C Garden Centre reserves the right to refuse entry or participation.
• Refunds are only given if M&C Garden Centre is closed due to exceptional circumstances.
• If the event, activity or workshop is cancelled in its entirety, M&C Garden Centre will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible, including (if applicable) notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and times (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled event, activity or workshop or it is not rescheduled, M&C Garden Centre shall give you a refund of the purchased the ticket.
• Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption of an event, activity or workshop which is from situations beyond the control of M&C Garden Centre.
• Card payments are made on a secure server with full encryption of all card data. Card details and personal information will be kept secure and in line with M&C Garden Centre Data Protection Policy.
• M&C Garden Centre is a company committed to taking all reasonable steps in accommodating the needs of disabled people to enable them to enjoy the activities, events and workshops we offer.
• Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. M&C Garden Centre will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
• Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering the event, activity or workshop and or purchasing the ticket, you consent to filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
• If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of M&C Garden Centre staff, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.
Data Protection and Privacy
Information provided by you online or otherwise will be processed by Mackenzie & Cruickshank Limited and used to provide you with the ordered products, for billing and accounts purposes, and to keep records of the transaction.
In addition, your information may also be used for the following:
To keep you informed about Mackenzie & Cruickshank products, promotions and services.
In addition to allowing us to check your creditworthiness and process your orders, the personal data you submit, and our records of your visits to the Site, will be used to monitor and improve our service to you, and for marketing purposes.
We may send you, brochures, leaflets and catalogues displaying our products and services, and may telephone you in order to tell you of promotional offers, to discuss account details or for market research.
We will respect the privacy of your personal data, and will comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation. Without your written consent we will not make our mailing list available for marketing purposes to anyone outside Mackenzie & Cruickshank Limited, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction, will not disclose your personal data to anyone.
If you wish to update or delete your personal information or if you prefer that we do not email you to tell you of promotional offers. Please contact customer services.
Mackenzie & Cruickshank reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Mackenzie & Cruickshank have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.